What does it mean to feel good to you?!
Many times people can feel stuck in a repetitive, unhealthy pattern that does not serve them and that does not allow them to move forward with their lives. So how do you compassionately and lovingly create a change for YourSelf and embrace it to bring yourself into a life full of joy and love for yourself and others around you.
1. Smile. The actual action of smiling sends the whole body into a series of positive reactions. We smile; our energy increases; and the little sparkle inside of us starts to shine brightly; before we know it, the light is shining brightly. At first, doing this smiling exercise may feel somewhat forced, but before we know it, the light will ignite so quickly and brightly, that the whole body will be overwhelmed with the emotion of happiness.
2. Laugh at yourself. Learning to giggle at yourself is something that many people are afraid or unwilling to do. But this is the first step necessary for getting into the flow of your own goodness. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Be willing to connect with how you feel and shape where you want to go from there.
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
3. Listen to YourSelf. Being mindful of where you are and where you want to be is a great way to create your happiness. Staying in the present mindset is essential when learning how to feel good. Setting healthy boundaries for YourSelf is important to establish your needs and how those are met.
4. Take care of your needs. Taking care of YourSelf is vital in helping us feel good. Feeling good can easily encompass eating healthy and nutritious foods, exercising, creating positive way of thinking, and surrounding yourselves with loving and supportive individuals. Yet feeling good is not limited to just these; it may also include being creative, musical, embracing a new idea or experience, reigniting an old ambition or goal, and the list goes on. Ultimately, it is important to recognize what your needs are and how to fulfill them to feel satisfied and happy in your life.
5. Be empowered. Embracing the changes we make in our lives can be uncomfortable. Once the process is started, the positive actions will create a shift in your habits and patterns. Creating your own positive energy will help carry you upward with each step.
So here are your first 5 steps to getting you started on a happy, healthy life. Write down your own 5 things that will bring more happiness to you right NOW and see how it will shift your life in a positive direction. Share it here in the comments below!
Be healthy & happy, Dr. Tijana
SCHEDULE THE FIRST APPOINTMENT FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY for a comprehensive health assessment TODAY at 706.254.4579!